Here it is! Our preferred provider list!
Before you make plans for Christmas shopping, renovations, or even a night out for dinner please consult this list!
Let's thank all these businesses that have supported our team this year!
And check back often for updates!
Click Here for List
October 28, 2014
Race Team Orientation November 5thWe will be having our annual Race Team Orientations on Wednesday, November 5th. These will be held at Whitefish Therapy and Sport Center (*) at 6:00 PM for the Junior Program families and 7:30 for the YSL and older families. We will be announcing the group coaching assignments and discussing the training and race schedules for the season. There will also be some time for Q and A although there is a lot to cover in a short time. Be assured that all questions can be addressed later with the coaches or with me if we run short on time.
Questions call Roy Loman 802-236-1057 or Tim Hinderman 885-2730
(*) Whitefish Therapy and Sport Center is located at 2006 Hospital Way south of Whitefish right behind North Valley Hospital.
Don't miss the Best party of the Fall!
- Great Food & Wine, Great Time, Great Cause and a Great way to kick off the 2014-15 Ski Season - Maybe even dig out some 80's memorabilia to bring along!
- Incredible Auction includes Ski Weekend at Big Sky & The Yellowstone Club, Guided Fly Fishing Trips, Mega Home Landscaping Makeover, A Permanent Solution to your Storage Woes and Many More Items!
- Tickets $75 in Advance; $85 at the Door; Available at Sportsman Ski Haus Stores, Great Northern Cycle & Ski Shop, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
- Proceeds benefit Flathead Valley Ski Education Foundation & Ski Heritage Center Museum of Skiing
- Special Room Rates at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake starting at $99 in the Viking and $119 in the lodge and 10% will go back to FVSEF.
- Questions or to Volunteer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
October 17, 2014
Warren Miller's - No Turning Back
Friday October 24 and Saturday October 25
Short films at 6:30, Feature presentation at 7:30. Doors open at 6.
This fall, Warren Miller releases its 65th ski film, No Turning Back. The newest installment pays
homage to the 65 years of mountain culture and adventure filmmaking that has lead us to every
end of the winter world—and this year is no different. From beneath the blankets of powder in
Niseko, Japan to the top of Greece’s Mount Olympus, the French Alps, and the Mom & Pop hills
of Montana, each location is sure to provide nothing but stoke. Watch Olympian Ted Ligety shred
the World Cup in Colorado, Ingrid Backstrom and Jess McMillan push the boundaries of the
Alaskan Chugach, and JT Holmes and Ulie Kestenholz take flight high above the Swiss Alps.
Revel in the celebration for this year’s winter season and remember, this time there’s No TurningBack. Click for trailer
Please join us for a fun filled night to truly kick off another great ski season. Snacks and beverages will be available. Door prizes will be awarded nightly to several lucky guests.
Tickets are available at the following:
Sportsman Ski Haus Kalispell and Whitefish, Great Northern Cycle & Ski, The White Room, and
O' Shaughnessy Center Box Office.
This is a fundraiser for FVSEF programming. We need your support in getting the word out and volunteers to assist in advertising and production. If you can help, please contact John.Steitz@FVSEF.org or call 270-4768. Thank you.